Customer Services Team Leader
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a global waste recycling business in their search for a Customer Service Team Leader.
Responsible for managing a team of 8 Customer Service Advisors, you will have strong leadership experience and a track record of success in a similar fast-paced, service industry environment.
The Customer Service Team Leader will be a solutions driven professional who can support and guide the daily activities of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 8 Customer Service Advisors
- Providing training, support and guidance
- Service improvement and problem solving
- Working in a fast paced, service industry environment
- Handling customer escalations, managing objections and resolving issues
- One-to-one meetings
- Monitoring and coaching team members, monitoring quality of work
- Performance reviews
- Producing reports and KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Team Leader role, ideally from a shared service, call/contact centre environment
- Computer literate with experience in all Microsoft Office applications
- Solutions driven, customer service focused professional
- Salary £26,000
- 25 holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week between 8:30am and 5pm
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development
- Health and well-being benefits
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Customer Services Team Leader, Reference: SC / BBBH14714". Thank you for your interest.