Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer in Sheffield who are expanding their support team.
As the Senior Administrator, you will have experience of supporting on a variety of administrative tasks, ideally with a projects or manufacturing bias.
You will be highly organised and have demonstrable experience of booking travel and accommodation.
The Senior Administrator will support the engineering department and act as the main point of contact with regards to ensuring all projects are completed within the agreed schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Maintain communication with relevant Engineers and key contacts to ensure full requirements are understood
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicating changes to plans and updating all involved in projects
- Plan and coordinate all site visits
- Coordinate business requirements
- Book hotel accommodation and travel requirements, making changes and any last minute cancellations updated across the business
- Coordinate engineers diaries for client meetings
- Maintain and update records, folders, client information and project updates
- Update accounts with any amended/cancelled hotels
- File and maintain record of all bookings
- Additional duties as per the job description
- Able to build rapport and problem solve, working on your own initiative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong organisation skills and effective multi-tasker
- Pro-active working attitude with the ability to work well under deadlines
- Good geographical knowledge would be advantageous
- Salary £25,000 - £26,000pa
- Free onsite parking
- 20 holidays increasing with service
- Monday – Friday, office working hours
- Career progression, training and development
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH14694". Thank you for your interest.