Quality & Regulatory Coordinator
Brewster Partners are looking for an experienced Quality & Regulatory Coordinator to join our established medical services client in Sheffield.
Committed to the growth of the business, they have created this new role and we welcome applicants who have a working knowledge within quality systems, risk assessment or health & safety coordination.
It is desirable for you to have a Scientific or health related degree and a Health and Safety qualification (IOSH).
As the Quality & Regulatory Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring compliance of new and existing quality standards and regulations and implementing quality management actions.
Reporting directly to the Quality Director this role is a fantastic opportunity for you to contribute to the development of internal QHSE processes and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Review and create risk assessments
- Support the implementation of quality and safety driven cultural change
- Stay aware of current and proposed global requirements and regulations
- Develop and maintain compliance with relevant ISO standards (9001, 15189, 27001) by contributing to new and established quality management systems
- Develop and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in training staff in quality and regulatory requirements such as non-conformance, CAPA and health and safety related training
- Investigate and report on complaints, accidents, incidents and near misses and assist with the recommendation and implementation of remedial actions
- Ensure that documents and records are controlled, held, and maintained in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Initiate, investigate and close out nonconformities and CAPA as needed and ensure completion within a timely manner
As the Quality & Regulatory Coordinator you will have worked in a similar role previously and want to join a growing organisation as they expand into Europe.
- Confident communicator with the passion and drive to promote a quality and safety driven culture
- Good problem solving skills with an analytical mind-set
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task
- Experience of risk assessments
- Have experience in contributing to quality management systems at policy and process level within a scientific, healthcare, or medical device background
- Working knowledge of quality management systems
- A comprehensive understanding of at least one of the following: ISO 15189, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Scientific or health related degree (desirable)
- Health and Safety qualification – IOSH (desirable)
- Salary £24,000 - £26,000pa
- 20 holidays + 8 stats (increasing with service)
- Career progression
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday core business hours
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Quality & Regulatory Coordinator, Reference: SC / BBBH14685". Thank you for your interest.