Rota and Recruitment Lead
Brewster Partners are supporting a successful, family owned Pharmacy, with over 60 branches and over 600 dedicated employees as they recruit an experienced Rota and Recruitment Lead.
It is essential for you to have rota coordinating experience, in addition to working in an internal or agency recruitment role.
Free parking onsite and accessible by public transport from Doncaster and surrounding areas.
The Rota and Recruitment Lead is responsible for leading the Pharmacy recruitment across the business and managing the rota’s to ensure each branch has sufficient staffing, covering 60 branches, 5/6 days per week.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Planning effective rota cover – managing sickness and absences so each branch is able to open
- Book Locum Pharmacists where other options are unavailable, liaising with recruitment agencies
- Using the electronic rota system – updating staffing rota, checking and authorising invoices
- Responsible for the Pharmacist recruitment process, working alongside the Area Managers to schedule interviews
- Sifting CV’s, qualification checks and liaising with agencies
- Providing interview feedback to direct applicants or to the agency
- Work closely with HR to ensure offer letters and new starter documents are processed and offer letters sent
- Setting all new starters on rota system
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding position which encourages applicants to apply from similar roles – you will be a natural communicator who is able to build rapport with others, working under pressure at times, having a sense of achievement once the rota is covered
- Proactive individual who has a ‘think on their feet’ approach to resolving rota cover issues
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Loves a challenge
- Service improvement
- Previous experience within recruitment
- Rota coordinating experience
- Salary is negotiable DOE
- 28 holidays (inc. stats)
- Free parking
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Rota and Recruitment Lead, Reference: SC / BBBH14626". Thank you for your interest.