Brewster Partners are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our clients’ busy Purchasing department in Sheffield on a 12 month contract.
Full training will be provided as required.
Committed and well-organised, you will be working in a fast-paced engineering environment, responsible for supporting the purchasing department with all indirect and direct purchasing activities, sourcing spares and components and assisting with the overall administration to the maintenance and production teams when required.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the purchasing team
- Raising and receiving approval of all purchase orders
- Ordering materials required in a timely and efficient manner
- Review the costs and quality of goods and suppliers
- Ensure monthly deadlines are met
- Identify new suppliers
- Research existing and new products
- Managing sufficient stock to meet requirements
- Liaise with suppliers regarding orders, pricing and lead times
- Additional duties include providing PA support to two senior managers
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail and organisation skills - able to prioritise appropriately and meet deadlines
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong administration duties in a fast paced environment – ideally with some purchasing experience
- Self – motivated
- Able to work flexibly as part of a team, asking for and giving support as needed
- Salary up to £26k
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday 7:45am-16:00pm
- 33 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Matched Pension scheme up to 4% and Life Assurance
- Discount Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Purchasing Administrator, Reference: SC / BBBH14624/2". Thank you for your interest.