Customer Support Executive
Brewster Partners are supporting a leading financial services organisation in Doncaster as they recruit for a newly created, diverse collections team, supporting customer accounts who fall into the special case handling process.
As the Customer Support Executive you will be responsible for managing customer relationships, working on an individual basis to ensure a successful customer and business outcome. A background within a financial organisation would be advantageous although full training is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing and owning customers that fall into special case categories by following the agreed procedure
- Identifying possible fraudulent accounts, taking the correct action to resolve issues quickly and informing management of potential losses and action taken
- Managing, reviewing and actioning credit arrears cases
- Effectively managing case transfer post termination
- Liaising with third party agents on all asset recovery requirements
- Effectively managing voluntary termination, voluntary surrender and PCP hand-back processes
- Managing accounts within Notice of Default period to ensure successful customer and business outcomes
The Customer Support Executive is a high level, customer service driven role. You will be self-motivated with a passion for supporting others and treating fairly. Empathy is key to this role, along with the strength to have difficult customer conversations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience dealing with vulnerable customers with an empathetic approach
- Planning and organising skills
- IT skills – Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience of working in a financial industry and collections experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of regulations relating to Compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering, Consumer Credit Directive and Consumer Credit Act.
- Salary £22,000 - £26,000pa
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 25 days hols (plus Christmas shopping day)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail and gym memberships discounts
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Support Executive, Reference: SC / BBBH14607". Thank you for your interest.