Junior Business Analyst
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Junior Data Analyst to join the business improvement team of a successful training education provided in Doncaster.
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager, the role welcomes applications from candidates with a keen, analytical mind-set and good communication skills.
As part of this role you will assist and work with the Business Improvement Manager. You will support all teams that work across a variety of projects and deliver support to many areas of our businesses, the areas of responsibility you will have are:
- Data analysis
- Business Process improvement
- Develop data analytics and other strategies to optimise efficiency and quality
- Business partnering
- Proactively identify trends in data and make recommendations on operational improvements
- Support infrastructure and controls
- Management reporting
- Business Intelligence
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate with wide range of stakeholders with various levels of technical understanding
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional numerical and analytical skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to analyse large and complex datasets
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Salary circa £21k
- Performance related company bonus
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday
- Other benefits tbc
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Junior Business Analyst, Reference: SC / BBBH14580". Thank you for your interest.