Marketing & Events Executive
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting a Marketing & Events Executive to join our client, a successful engineering and manufacturing company based in Sheffield.
My client are an innovative, dynamic leader who are at the forefront of developing new technology within their industry.
As the Marketing & Events Executive, you will have a flair for design and creativity within a rapidly changing environment.
The Marketing & Events Executive is a varied role with full responsibility for proposing, planning and co-ordinating events.
You will contribute to the day to day marketing activities across online and offline platforms; developing integrated marketing campaigns in addition to being responsible for the promotion and delivery of a varied calendar of internal and external events including webinars, seminars, speaking opportunities and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of effective event promotion and management, additionally, you will be comfortable and have experience of proactively working with stakeholders of all levels.
- Full responsibility for proposing, planning and co-ordinating events – conferences, webinars, exhibitions
- Key involvement in monitoring and managing our clients’ customer journeys in Hubspot
- Provide marketing support for the company’s sales teams and network of approved partners
- Day-to-day operation of company CRM (Hubspot) and marketing automation platform under company’s best practices in support of general marketing and sales activity
- Devise and deliver integrated communications plans in support of company targets
- Support, planning, organisation and delivery of company events and exhibitions
- Contribute to the writing of company press releases, feature articles, white papers and case studies as required
- Provide support to existing team members as required to meet company objectives, and deadlines
- General marketing administration duties as required
The successful Marketing & Events Executive will be proactive, confident and proficient within a B2B marketing role. You will be innovative and love to create and design new marketing campaigns both individually and in a team environment.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business related subject, and desirably achieved or working towards CIM qualification
- At least 2 years marketing experience, within a similar B2B marketing role
- Experience of Hubspot is desirable
- Experience in using website content management systems (Wordpress) and electronic mailing systems (Mailchimp) are preferred, as are candidates who can display creative skills and a flair for both design and written language – graphic design experience is advantageous
- The candidate should have the ability to recognise and raise opportunities and issues, as well as identify and implement solutions
- Candidates should show a willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment and identify/create new processes to drive efficiencies across the company
- The candidate should show an ability to manage own workload and capability to support others whilst meeting critical deadlines
- £24-£27k per annum
- BUPA healthcare
- 20 holidays + 8 stats (increasing up to 25 days)
- Pension scheme
- Free parking onsite
- Modern office environment
- Career progression opportunities
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing & Events Executive, Reference: SC / BBBH14495". Thank you for your interest.