Group Marketing Executive
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with an established manufacturer in Chesterfield who are recruiting an experienced Group Marketing Executive to develop the brand marketing strategy across the business.
An exciting, newly created key role within a successful manufacturing group, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious, creative person to join the sales and commercial department.
The Group Marketing Executive is a newly created role designed to support the overall goals and objectives by using a multitude of marketing and sales techniques.
Ideally, you will have worked in marketing within a manufacturing or engineering business; identifying primary target markets, understanding the prospects and customers and demonstrating your ability to focus advertising, public relations, events, product development and distribution of more effective marketing and sales strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy to support achieving the business goals and objectives
- Research and development
- Competitor analysis
- Supporting the sales functions
- Using social media platforms such as LinkedIn to promote business updates - ensuring the best ones are being used for effective marketing campaigns
- Product monthly reports detailing the performance of the marketing ROI
- Work with external agencies to produce and manage marketing e.g. events, press relationships, promotional materials
- Manage the marketing budget
- Additional responsibilities as detailed in the job description
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive who is passionate about understanding the full business and how marketing can improve the impact our client has within the industry.
- Previous marketing experience in a similar role and environment
- Effective communicator
- Leads by example
- Content writing
- Research – fact finding as well as
- Creative, ambitious and organised
- Salary up to £35k
- 25 holidays + 8 stats
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm with an early finish on a Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare benefits
- Christmas shutdown
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Group Marketing Executive, Reference: SC \ BBBH14449". Thank you for your interest.