Brewster Partners are recruiting for creative and talented Web Designers to join our clients established, growing team in the Goole area.
We have 3 positions available and can offer training to entry-level/trainee Web Designers with a flair for design or experienced Web Designers who are looking to progress their skills and add value within a leading business.
The role is easily commutable from areas of Doncaster, Goole, Scunthorpe, York, Hull, Selby, Howden and surrounding areas, as well as East Leeds, Castleford and the M62 corridor.
As the successful Web Designer, you will be working within a dedicated team to produce online marketing in the form of banners and landing pages from concept through to implementation.
You will be involved mostly in the graphical aspects of pages, with some technical coding - not just the look of the website, but determining how it works as well. Working under the guidance of the Senior Manager.
For entry level/trainee Web Designers, full training will be provided – all we ask is that you have an eye for design and are willing to learn.
Duties will include:
- Designing bespoke marketing in the form of graphic banners and coded landing pages for the website
- Adapting external images to fit within the constraints of the website
- Assisting with the setup and design of email campaigns
- Ensuring artwork adheres to brand guidelines
- Ensuring landing pages meet Front-end coding standards and best practices
- Responsibility for maintaining the look and feel of the group’s websites on a day-to-day basis
- Amending offers, uploading new information, changing creative/layout and building new sites
- Producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Passion for web design
- Keen eye for detail
- Proven experience of using Adobe Creative suite
- Some HTML, CSS and Photoshop experience/knowledge
- An understanding of optimising images for the web
- Understanding of CSS pre-processors
- Salary is negotiable from £NMW - £26,000pa
- Quarterly bonus
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, increasing with service
- Onsite parking
- Health benefits
- Employee discount
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Web Designer, Reference: SC \ BBBH14390". Thank you for your interest.