Procurement & Inventory Manager
Brewster Partners are working in partnership with a leading UK professional services organisation as they expand their Operations team.
Based in Sheffield, our client is looking for an experienced Procurement & Inventory Manager to oversee the inventory, supplier performance and implement sourcing and procurement strategies across the business. Experience in medical industry is advantageous but not essential.
The Procurement & Inventory Manager will be responsible for supporting with the everyday operations of the business. Taking the lead across the full process, implementing a new IT system to track the full inventory management and supply of goods.
You will have a strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques with experience working within a similar role.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Developing cost-efficient procurement strategies
- Identifying suitable suppliers and vendors
- Reviewing and negotiating terms with new and existing suppliers
- Perform risk assessments on existing suppliers and processes in place
- Approving PO’s and confirming goods and service deliveries
- Create and develop SOP’s for the procurement and inventory management
- Control the procurement budget
- Implement and oversee the IT system for tracking orders, inventory and supply of goods
- Provide data analysis – strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Monitor KPI’s and drive service improvements
- Develop inventory control mechanisms
- Experience working in procurement, purchasing and/or inventory management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understanding of IT systems to implement and create effective inventory management and goods order supply
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Excel is essential
- Analysing data
- Confident communicator with excellent team working skills
- Salary up to £30k
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Additional benefits tbc
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Procurement & Inventory Manager, Reference: SC \ BBBH14365". Thank you for your interest.