Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a leading social care provider as they search for an experienced HR Manager to join at their head office in Newark.
The HR Manager can be home based but regular visits to Newark office will be required.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for leading the overall employee engagement of the business from on-boarding through to exiting the business.
You will have experience of working in an operational HR leadership role, driving full integration into the operations teams to achieve a consistent approach across all members of staff.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Onboarding and induction responsibility – overseeing the managers to ensure they are following correct processes
- Developing the HR/Employee Engagement strategy, working in partnership the Head of HR
- Employee relation advice and management
- Line management responsibility for the Lead Recruiter, Trainer and L&D Coordinator
- Oversee recruitment processes – ensuring best practice is maintained to successfully attract candidates
- Review internal processes and training plans
- Actively encourage open communication, actions and improvements from the employee engagement surveys
- Other additional responsibilities as detailed in full in the job description
As the successful HR Manager, we are looking for someone with relative experience within a similar industry. You will have managed across multi-sites and be adaptable to change.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and leadership skills who is actively looking to create a better working environment by driving changes through the business across employee engagement, learning and development and recruitment.
- HR Management experience
- Employee engagement or Learning & Development experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Operational HR experience
- CIPD qualified
- Change management
- £35k salary
- £3.6k car allowance + mileage expenses
- Pension – up to 6% matched
- Westfield Health Cash plan
- Holidays – 33 days (25 + bank holidays)
- Death in service
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: HR Manager, Reference: SC \ BBBH14312". Thank you for your interest.