Brewster Partners are currently looking to expand their team with an experienced Candidate Manager to support two senior consultants in the Office Support & Technical Division.
The role would suit someone with an internal recruitment background.
These are very busy, established desks with a wide range of clients / industries and candidate skill set to resource for. No two days will be the same.
- Interviewing candidates to understand their individual search criteria and ultimately matching those with client requirements
- Able to deliver a professional but warm customer experience
- Undertaking pre-employment and compliance checks
- Building rapport with candidates
- Maintaining a CRM system
- We are looking for a driven, ambitious and dynamic individual with proven resourcing and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Technology savvy so able to use different platforms to find candidates
- Ability to think outside the box to find candidates
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Candidate Manager, Reference: SC / BBBH-BP01". Thank you for your interest.