New Parts Advisor
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a New Parts Advisor for a market leading manufacturing company within the automotive sector.
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic people person to work in the Parts Department, responsible for supporting the internal service, sales and workshop teams.
You must be able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
The New Parts Advisor is responsible for supporting the wider business in providing an exceptional service to the external customers – whether this is on new machinery or additional parts to maintain service contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with workshop requisitions for new parts
- Dealing with field service requisitions for new parts
- Dealing with PDI job sheets for new and used machine sales
- Obtaining and supplying the correct parts from suppliers or from stock to fulfil requisitions
- Arranging for sub-contractors to attend site
- Dealing with enquiries from the Sales Department
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships to ensure we are receiving the correct quality product at the best possible price
- Communicating efficiently with service manager and production manager to ensure procedures are followed correctly and effectively
- Reporting any parts delivery delays daily to all departments
- Ordering stock from suppliers to replenish stock levels for Barnsley depot
- Liaising with other site staff daily to communicate parts arrivals /departures
- Working directly with New Parts Manager to discuss improvements within department, amending / implementing new procedures.
- Following KPIs and reporting to New Parts Manager
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Organised and methodical with a high attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Can work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Parts knowledge preferred, ideally within an automotive manufacturer
- Salary £24-27k DOE
- 32 holidays
- Westfield Health Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Close to public transport links
- Saving scheme
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: New Parts Advisor, Reference: SC / BBBH-14532". Thank you for your interest.