Business Administration Apprenticeship
Brewster Partners are working with a leading accountancy firm in their search for an Administrator to join their team in Chesterfield. My client is happy to consider a school leaver and put them through a Business Administration Apprenticeship.
The role would suit someone looking to progress their career within a professional firm.
The Administrator will provide overall support to the Partners, Directors and wider team with administration tasks as and when required.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Producing letter and other written documentation
- Scanning documents and archiving files
- Provide assistance with client engagement processes
- Electronic and hard-copy filing
- Using Microsoft Teams to update records and spreadsheets
- Preparing reports and supporting with presentations
- Maintaining software
- Additional duties as detailed in the job description
- NVQ Business Administration qualified with a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and MS Teams would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salary - £NMW
- 25 holidays + 8 stats
- Modern office working environment
- Close to Chesterfield centre, easily accessible by public transport
- Career development opportunities
- Other benefits to be discussed
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Administration Apprenticeship, Reference: SC / 67890". Thank you for your interest.