Assistant Manufacturing Accountant - Halifax - Study support
Are you currently studying ACCA/CIMA, and looking for a step up into a new role that will give you all round and varied exposure to management accounts, reporting directly into a Finance Manager?
This is a brand new role working for a highly successful, long standing manufacturing business who have recently grown doubled in turnover. The company have been established for 60 years, and have multiple sites across the UK.
As a consequence of their growth, they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant, who will report directly to the Fiance Manager and assist with all the management accounts preparation.
This role would be ideally suited to someone in the early stages of ACCA/CIMA looking to take the next step in management accounts, and gain more experience within a growing business!
The key duties of this role will include:
- Prepare monthly P&L accounts and balance sheets
- Prepare month end control reconciliations, investigate and resolve queries.
- Provide support to the Management Accounts team.
- Review and implement control procedures within the Manufacturing process
- Prepare information for tax management and reporting.
- Assist with the audit process.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Run regular stock takes
- Assist with production KIP reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous knowledge of management accounts preparation - Desirable
- Be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA or looking to start intheir next role - Essential
- Have previous knowledge of SAP - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
Full development and training of management accounts preparation
Fantastic career progression opportunity within a growing manufacturing business
On site parking
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Manufacturing Accountant - Halifax - Study support, Reference: SC / 15243". Thank you for your interest.