Assistant Management Accountant - ACCA/CIMA
This business is an instantly recognisable leading UK brand, who have experienced huge growth over the last 18 months!
They have fantastic Head Offices based in East Leeds, and due to further expansion plans for the remainder of 2021, they are now looking to hire an commercially focused and ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team.
The role will report directly to the Financial Controller, and assist with the preparation of the management accounts as well as data analysis, business partnering and reporting. It will offer exposure to the commercial side of finance, to really into get into the numbers, data and reporting, that will assist in key business decision making.
***This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA, with strong data and excel skills, and 12-24 months experience of assisting with management accounts duties.***
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the key duties of this role will include:
- Being a key member of the Finance team, responsible for providing reporting, costings and analysis to the team and wider business
- Working closely with the services team to provide reporting and information as needed to support all reporting needs, preparing analysis of performance reporting and working to ensure the business are achieving maximum efficiency, highlighting any trends in performance and working to implement changes to systems and processes
- Responsible for preparing daily performance reporting to assist in forecasting
- Detailed cost and profitability analysis of business projects and campaigns
- Working closely with the other business sites
- Preparation and review of other key financial reports
- Assisting with providing financial information to the business and completing ad-hoc financial and business projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards CIMA/ACCA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience of assisting with management accounts - Essential
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel and data analysis - Essential
- Have a confident and professional communication style, and the ability to engage effectively with non finance stakeholders - Desirable
- Full study package for ACCA/CIMA
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On site parking
- Remote working option - hybrid working pattern
- Fantastic office environment/facilities
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant - ACCA/CIMA, Reference: SC / 15197". Thank you for your interest.