Management Accountant - East Leeds - Hybrid Working
This business is a UK leading brand who have a fantastic brand and as a result of growing demand for their products, have experienced phenomenal growth over the last 18 months!
They have fantastic Head Offices based in East Leeds, and due to further expansion plans for 2021, they are now looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their finance team, and report directly to the Financial Controller.
The role will be instrumental in the finance team, working closely with the FC in the management accounts preparation, but the role will be responsible for ensuring the Payroll is completed and checked monthly, as well as supporting the rest of the Finance team to assist Financial Planning & Control.
The key duties of this role will be:
- Responsible for overseeing the Payroll function to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and in line with the Payroll timetable
- Ensuring that the monthly Expenses are reviewed and authorised before making the payments and reconciling the account
- Ensuring that the monthly reconciliations and journals for the Payroll are posted to the ledger
- Developing processes and controls for the organisation to ensure timely information is acquired, and ensuring that all departments are adhering to the monthly processes
- Working closely with HR and other departments to ensure accurate information is being communicated
- Assisting in preparation of accurate Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet and Control Account reconciliations and review – this involves understanding the different areas of the business and reconciling multiple different accounts
- Preparation and review of other key financial reports as required
- Assisting the Financial Controller with providing financial information to the business and completing ad-hoc financial and business projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA.CIMA part qualified - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience of PF&A - Desirable
- Have previous experience of Sage 50 - Desirable
- ACCA/CIMA study support
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic office environment/facilities
- Gym discount
- Health care scheme
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant - East Leeds - Hybrid Working, Reference: SC / 15088". Thank you for your interest.