Graduate Sales Executive
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting for a Graduate Sales Executive to join a market leading manufacturing company within the automotive sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate to join a lively sales team in a very fast paced market, learning the sales side of the business from the ground up and to understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed . It offers an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing product training and competitive earning potential
Our client has a ‘promote from within’ culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn business skills alongside product training.
As the Graduate Sales Executive will work alongside our driven and dedicated team learning about the company, the products and services while developing your skills to be able to fully understand what is involved in the sales role.
This is a new role within the business that will provide support to the Sales Director and sales team as the business expands into new territories and adds to the product range.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with new machine sales enquiries from new and existing customers
- Allocating prospects to Sales Executives
- Adding and updating customer information to the CRM system
- Monitor and report on sales pipeline and sales funnel
- Measure sales team activity
- Assist with preparation of monthly report for the Board of Directors
- A business orientated degree or equivalent experience within a sales or customer service environment
- A genuine desire to develop a career in sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret data
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with good command of all MS office software
- A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm
- A competitive commencing salary with structured pay progression
- 32 days holiday
- A comprehensive training programme
- Westfield Health Benefit Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Savings through payroll
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Graduate Sales Executive, Reference: SC / 15082". Thank you for your interest.