Customer Service Administrator
Brewster Partners have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our client in Sheffield – a leading manufacturing distributor of quality, innovative products.
This is an exciting time for you to join an established team as they continue to expand the customer service team.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will provide an outstanding service to all customers, offering a high quality experience in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact – telephone and written correspondence, with all customers, facilitating the earliest possible resolution in line with service standards and procedures
- Order entry an amending existing orders as required
- Achieve agreed levels of service for all customers
- Maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally
- Provide advice and assistance to customers in the most appropriate format to meet their needs, demonstrating due attention to customer care and adopting a professional approach at all times
- Receive and process 'follow up' information for previous requests and update systems as appropriate
- Quickly identify situations requiring specialist information and direct customers appropriately
- Provide the necessary administration support to resolve customer queries
- Provide general administrative support
- Experience working in a fast-paced and often demanding customer service environment
- Computer literate - experience using Microsoft Office Suite and SAP would be advantageous
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually, on own initiative
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive
- Excellent work ethic, can-do-will-do approach to work
- Salary up to £20k
- 28 holidays (increasing to 33 days)
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:45pm, early finish on a Friday at 4pm
- Death in service
- Free onsite parking
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Administrator, Reference: SC / 15080". Thank you for your interest.