Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
This fast growing and acquisitive business based in Harrogate have experienced outstanding growth over the last 18 months. And with further expansion planned for both 2021 and 2022, they are now looking to hire a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join their commercial team and report to the Commercial Director.
The role will oversee 2 direct reports, and will be be instrumental in supporting the business with analysis of future, and existing projects. The role would be ideally suited to someone with excellent communication and relationships building skills as stakeholder engagement is a key aspect of this role, along with supervising a small team.
The role will report directly to the Commercial Director, and be responsible for the following key duties:
- Supervision and oversight of the commercial analyst team
- Documentation of process flows and user manuals for new and existing workstreams and activities.
- Populate competitor analysis reports after undertaking detailed research of markets
- Price new business using information sourced during assessment of competitor markets
- Undertake analysis to support pricing of new business, working closely with the commercial team and external suppliers
- Initial production of financial forecasting
- Ad hoc requests for analysis of their accounts and forecasting
- Preparation of the monthly reporting packs
- Assist with the set-up of tenders for framework contracts
- Carry out the initial analysis of tender documents
- Issue regular reporting packs on performance
- Undertake monthly and ad hoc analysis of supplier accounts to understand performance of expenditure
- Provide support to the wider commercial team as directed by the Commercial Manager
- Build strong relationships internally and externally with suppliers and clients
- Work closely with the finance team, supporting with client & supplier account queries
- Undertake Supply chain analysis
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Previous experience of managing/supervising staff - Essential
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills - Essential
On site parking
Close to bus/train station
ACCA/CIMA study package
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, Reference: SC / 14637". Thank you for your interest.