Brewster Partners are working with our well-known client to recruit a suitably experienced PPC Specialist to join the digital marketing team.
You'll need extensive knowledge of PPC techniques and methods, as well as organic growth through SEO.
The company are located within easy commute of the Goole area - M62 corridor, Goole, Howden, Scunthorpe, Selby, Hull, Doncaster, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
The job involves working as part of the overall marketing team across B2B and B2C to ensure that paid channels are used effectively to optimise traffic, and ultimately increase sales for the company.
You will also optimise organic and owned media using SEO to its best advantages.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing PPC across the full range of product offering (35,000+ SKU’s)
- Leading paid search across the business- managing performance and optimising all paid search channels including social media
- Setting up and analysing PPC data, providing effective solutions to meet objectives
- Working with others to set up marketing campaigns and digital strategies across various channels
- Content management
- Implementing and optimising campaigns
- Reporting on success of campaigns, analysing the activity and tracking campaign performance, using a range of tools such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads, providing comprehensive feedback to management & buyers
- Ensuring landing pages are optimised, performing keyword research
- Working to targets and within budget across Paid Search
- Ensuring that the campaigns are all up to date whilst keeping yourself up to date with the latest trends.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist who is a confident communicator, works well with others and in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You will have a strong aptitude for data analysis and excellent attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Google Merchant Centre
- Professional experience working with a wide range of budgets a mix of e-commerce and service-based businesses
- Experience in data analysis and reporting: Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and Sheets and SEMrush
- Experience running search campaigns, display campaigns, UAC, shopping ads and remarketing campaigns
- Experience with audiences and remarketing lists
- Understanding of different bid management tools
- Familiarity with multiple PPC platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising)
- Working within an agency would be advantageous
- Salary £27 - £34k per annum
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, increasing with service
- Onsite parking
- Health benefits
- Employee discount
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: PPC Specialist, Reference: SC \ 14504". Thank you for your interest.