Brewster Partners are excited to be recruiting an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join a leading professional services firm based in Chesterfield.
Free parking on site and close to city centre so easily accessible by public transport.
The Receptionist/Administrator is a key role within the business – providing an exceptional service to all visitors at the Chesterfield office.
- Greeting clients
- Answering the telephone
- Transferring calls to the relevant person or taking accurate messages
- Handling incoming post
- Organising meeting rooms including refreshments
- Logging information in the internal calendar
- Typing letters
- Organising the administration packs
- Administration tasks
- Keeping the reception area presentable
As the first point of contact for all clients, visitors and colleagues, you will be professional with a positive, helpful and friendly personality.
- Previous experience in administration and reception
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Friendly, confident person with a flexible attitude to work
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Salary £18,000-£19,000pa
- Bonus scheme
- 25 holidays + 8 statutory days (increases with service and option to buy more)
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Free parking onsite
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Career progression
- Plus more additional benefits
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist/Administrator, Reference: SC \ 14497". Thank you for your interest.