Brewster Partners are working in collaboration with a leading Doncaster based manufacturer as they recruit a Contract Pricing Co-ordinator to join their operations team.
Supporting the national sales team you will be responsible for ensuring all site orders are effectively price matched in line with the commercial agreements.
If you have high attention to detail, a strong administrative background and looking to develop your career please apply now.
Interviews will be W/C 31st May 2021.
The Contract Pricing Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the operations teams within the business, accurately inputting information onto the CRM systems.
This is an essential role within the business due to continued growth.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Inputting information onto the CRM and SAP systems
- Updating records in line with the commercial pricing agreements
- Provide administration support to all end-users
- Input agrees installer and end-user prices
- Liaise with other departments to manage expectations with external management teams and customers
- Support the external sales team when required
- Record and manage customer records
- Undertake training and development in support of your role and own learning
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and ideally systems such as SAP
- CRM system experience
- Good organisational skills – able to prioritise effectively to complete tasks
- High attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys working in an office environment
- Salary up to £20k
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday working hours between 8am – 5pm (tbc)
- 25 holidays + stats
- Additional benefits tbc
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Pricing Administrator, Reference: SC \ 14400B". Thank you for your interest.