Payroll Assistant - High Growth Business - East Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth, forward thinking industry leader that has experienced unprecedented expansion over the last 12 months!
With brand new offices based in East Leeds, this company has ambitious plans for further growth, and as a result, they are now hiring Payroll Assistant to join their existing payroll team within a newly created role!
Working on Sage Line 50, the role is responsible for end to end, high volume monthly and weekly payroll.
The role of Payroll Assistant will include the following key duties
- Produce an accurate payroll in line with company requirements (monthly, weekly, fortnightly
- Maintain up to date payroll records in both payroll & time & attendance system
- Set up and process new starters and leavers, issuing of P45
- Responsible for any amendments in a timely manner, change of rates/locations
- Continually review processes and develop the payroll function to ensure meets current legislation, business needs and delivers an effective payroll service
- Respond and resolve payroll queries promptly
- Liaison with third party agencies i.e. HMRC, NEST, Attachment of Earnings
- All HMRC processes including RTI, FPS
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Month end and End of Year processing of P60
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of Sage Line 50 - Essential
- Have previous experience of high volume payroll processing - Essential
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fats paced and busy team - Essential
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start available
- Free on site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Assistant - High Growth Business - East Leeds, Reference: SC/14385". Thank you for your interest.