Brewster Partners are excited to be working in partnership with a leading e-commerce retailer based in Doncaster as they recruit an experienced Warehouse Manager.
The role has plenty of scope to develop the role and opportunities for internal progression.
If you have relevant experience within warehouse and distribution and looking to contribute to continued success of the business please apply…
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing the full process to ensure an exceptional service is delivered.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 6 across warehouse and customer service
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the building
- Managing the process for an average of 1000-1500 large orders per week
- Maintaining and striving for improvements in all aspects of warehousing and distribution by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees
- Acting as subject matter expert on all aspects of company warehousing and distribution systems and procedures
- Driving continuous improvements across all processes in the warehouse to reduce errors and maximise efficiency
- Overseeing goods-in and out
- Working in a 8000 sq.ft warehouse facility
- Ensuring highest standards of stock management, picking and despatch
- Preparing all necessary delivery paperwork
- General housekeeping
- Previous experience in a similar role with a warehouse and distribution background
- Management experience
- Stock control and goods-in/out experience
- Organised and methodical with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Salary up to £30k DOE
28 holidays inc stats
Free parking onsite
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Warehouse Manager, Reference: sc \ 14320". Thank you for your interest.