Brewster Partners are working with a leading accountancy firm in their search for an Administration Assistant to join their team in Chesterfield.
The role would suit someone who has a NVQ in Business Administration and looking to progress their career within a professional firm.
The Administration Assistant will provide overall support to the Partners, Directors and wider team with administration tasks as and when required.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling meetings
- Producing letter and other written documentation
- Scanning documents and archiving files
- Provide assistance with client engagement processes
- Electronic and hard-copy filing
- Using Microsoft Teams to update records and spreadsheets
- Preparing reports and supporting with presentations
- Maintaining software
- Additional duties as detailed in the job description
- NVQ Business Administration qualified with a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and MS Teams would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salary - £NMW
- 25 holidays + 8 stats
- Modern office working environment
- Close to Chesterfield centre, easily accessible by public transport
- Career development opportunities
- Other benefits to be discussed
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Administration Assistant, Reference: SC \ 14315". Thank you for your interest.