Brewster Partners are delighted to be looking for an experienced Lead Recruiter to join a leading social care provider as they grow their existing HR/Recruitment team.
This is an incredible opportunity for you to build on the already successful team, creating and developing further efficiencies in line with the KPI’s.
The Lead Recruiter will be based close to the Rotherham office with travel required to other sites so a full driving licence is essential.
As the Lead Recruiter, you will be responsible for a team of 4 people, leading by example within a fast paced volume recruitment team, supporting the HR Manager and other managers with the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Working in a fast paced volume recruitment role, including support workers, team managers, registered managers as well as administrative and finance support staff
- Advertising and managing the route to market – analysing and providing feedback on which job boards are producing the best results and managing the accounts
- Responsible for coordinating and managing workload to ensure all applications and pre-employment checks are completed within deadlines
- Managing the process for 30-70 new starters per month
- Liaising with managers and supporting with their recruitment and interviews
- Candidate attraction techniques
- Completing pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS and health screening forms
- Manage the KPI’s and day to day performance
- Seek further service improvements and efficiencies to benefit the team and company
- Work with the HRM to develop a clear talent acquisition strategy
- Other duties as detailed in the job description
As the successful Lead Recruiter, we are looking for someone with relative experience within an agency or internal recruitment role – ideally within health, medical, social care. You will have managed volume recruitment and compliance checks.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and leadership skills who is actively looking to develop the recruitment strategy, performing well under pressure and achieving the required intake of new employees to deadlines.
- Recruitment experience within a similar industry
- Experience of volume recruitment
- Management experience
- Confident communicator
- Microsoft Excel and computer skills
- £25-30k salary
- Mileage expenses
- Pension – up to 6% matched
- Westfield Health Cash plan
- Holidays – 33 days (25 + bank holidays)
- Death in service
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Lead Recruiter, Reference: SC \ 14313". Thank you for your interest.