Brewster Partners are working with a leading manufacturer in Sheffield in their search for a stand-alone HR Advisor.
The company promote their exceptional values and culture – they are on route for further growth and are looking for a key HR professional to join them in moving the business forward.
As HR Advisor, you’ll manage the HR function and develop HR services, policies and processes to ensure an outstanding service is delivered.
Day to day responsibilities include:-
- Championing change and supporting business transformation project activities within the business
- Design of strategic solutions that not only promotes team member engagement but also contributes towards an efficient operating model
- Manage recruitment exercises and take responsibility for the new starter process including delivering and updating the company’s induction program
- Be the first point of contact on all HR queries. Provide sound advice and guidance to line managers and employees on queries regarding HR policies, procedures and employment issues
- Building strong partnerships throughout the business, championing and promoting best practice, whilst delivering a seamless service at each and every level
- Monitor HR employment processes e.g. probation, fixed term contracts, supporting and advising managers as required
- Managing ER activities and providing related support, ensuring we deliver pragmatic solutions and fully comply with all legal requirements
- Designing, delivering and co-ordinating any necessary HR related training, as well as supporting any organisational or systems changes, including business change initiatives
- Create, maintain and manage the Company’s policies and procedures including the company handbook
- Continuously improve systems, policies and procedures
- CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent)
- Member of CIPD
- Previous experience in a stand-alone HR role (desirable)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/engineering industry
- Salary £30-35k pa
- Flexible working – full time hours Monday - Friday
- Westfield Health/Private Healthcare
- Free parking on site
- 24 holidays
- Lots of additional benefits!
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Advisor, Reference: SAC / BBBH15138". Thank you for your interest.