Management Accountant - North Leeds
This is a modern, forward thinking and entrepreneurial business based in North Leeds, who have been established as a market leader in their field since 2004. The company have a fantastic reputation, and over the last few years have expanded their services into new areas which has lead to significant growth of the business!
As a consequence of this expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant into a newly created role. The position will sit in the finance team in Leeds, and report directly to the Finance Director.
The role would be ideally suited to a technically strong part or fully qualified management accountant, who also has strong analytical and business partnering skills.
Reporting to to the FD based in Leeds, the role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Monthly management accounts for both UK & Ireland
- Quarterly reporting to bank
- Billing of sales orders and checking status of aged orders to optimise billing
- Annual returns
- VAT accounting & compliance, including EC sales listings and Intrastat returns
- Budget preparation & support
- Fixed asset accounting and control
- Financial close process and controls oversight
- GL management, process and control improvement
- Stock control
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Ad hoc reporting across the business as required
- Support across the finance team
The successful candidate will:
- Be part or fully qualified ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have strong management accounts and technical accounting knowledge - Essential
- Have strong commercial acumen and business partnering skills - Essential
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel (v look-ups and pivot tables) - Essential
- ACCA/CIMA study support (if required)
- On site parking
- Career progression opportunity within a growing business
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant - North Leeds, Reference: SAC / 15311". Thank you for your interest.