Management Accountant - Part/Fully Qualified - South Leeds
This is a brand new Management Accountant role, working directly under the Financial Controller of a UK leading business services provider, who have multiple sites across the UK.
This business are the largest and most successful business in the UK in their sector, they have an instantly recognisable brand, and a fantastic reputation in their field. The company have Head Offices based just south of Leeds City Centre, where their central functions, including the finance team, are based, and this role will join the team and take responsibility for management accounts preparation, analysis and business partnering.
The hiring manager is happy to consider both part qualified/finalist and newly qualified candidates for this role as long as they have the right accounting experience, a great work ethic and a hardworking approach, and they operate a hybrid working pattern, so this role allows you to work in the office 3 days and from home 2 days per week!
This role will work in a fast paced, and busy finance team, so would be well suited to someone who thrives within a busy team environment. You will be responsible for taking review and producing accurate monthly management accounts, ensure compliance and key controls are adhered to, and offer guidance and support to the team.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Review and analysis of accurate and timely management accounts including preparation
- Assisting the Senior Finance Manager and working closely with the Finance manager & management accountants
- Balance sheet reviews Monthly/Quarterly
- VAT Returns
- Supporting year end audit
- Continual review and improvement of procedures and key controls
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience producing and analysing management accounts - Essential
- A sound knowledge of accounting principles, compliance and auditing - Essential
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel - Essential
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part or fully Qualified - Essential
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- ACCA/CIMA study support (if required)
- Progression and development within a successful and growing business
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant - Part/Fully Qualified - South Leeds, Reference: SAC / 15309". Thank you for your interest.