Credit Controller in South Leeds required for a fast paced distribution company. Work in the businesses UK head office function as part of a strong and personable finance team. The role offers hybrid working, free on site parking and an opportunity to really make a difference.
- Liaising with other departments to arrange payment options with new tenants.
- Complete regular aged debt reviews.
- Deal with invoice/payment queries and communicate with the relevant department to resolve.
- Speak with local authorities to resolve housing benefit claims, suspensions, queries etc.
- Awareness of the key Credit Control processes and ability to work to these.
- Working pro-actively and contributing ideas to improve income maximisation for clients
- Raising sales invoice to clients
- At least 2 years’ experience within credit control
- IT Skills Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Ability to manage the delivery of detailed work and attention to detail
- Willing to be flexible and respond to changing circumstances
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum guidance; confidence in taking the initiative, making decisions and consulting as appropriate.
- 25 days holiday
- Car Parking on site
- Hybrid working if preferred
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller, Reference: SAC / 15258". Thank you for your interest.