Purchase Ledger Clerk - South Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an established and fast growing, dynamic business, who have head offices based just south of Leeds City Centre (easily accessible via public transport). The business have continued to grow throughout 2021, so this is a great time to join the company!
They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk Leader to join their medium sized finance team - the role will be based at their office in South Leeds with flexibility to work 1-2 days per week from home!
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, this role will take responsibility for end to end purchase ledger processing, and ensuring that supplier accounts are settled and queries resolved on a timely basis.
- Processing invoices on Sage
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing BACS payments
- Purchase Ledger input
- Verify Subcontractor payments
- Processing of expense claims
- Assistance with month end and year end
- General accounts and office support
- Dealing with supplier queries
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in purchase ledger processing - Essential
- Previous experience in construction/CIS - Desirable
- Previous experience of Sage - Desirable
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment - Essential
- On site parking
- Remote working options
- Company pension scheme
- Immediate start available
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Purchase Ledger Clerk - South Leeds, Reference: SAC / 15193". Thank you for your interest.