Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper - East Leeds
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper tom join an exciting, modern and fast paced SME based in East Leeds. The business is well established in Leeds and has an impressive portfolio of customers, as well as recently winning an award for their services!
The role will join a small finance team in their Leeds office, and work directly alongside the Finance Manager to support in the day to day accounting.The role will be varied and include both transactional processing and month end duties such as accruals and prepayments, and journal postings.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the role will initially be responsible for:
- Sales and Purchase invoicing
- Credit control
- Bank Payment/Receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing invoices through our in-house automated system.
- Contacting clients to resolve any issues or collect payment when appropriate.
- Liaising with team members
- Entering supplier invoices into in-house order management system
- Accruals and prepayments
- Posting journals
- Assisting with month and weekly reports
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Qualified or have a minimum of 3 years experience within an accounts/bookkeeper role - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage Line 50 - Essential
- Have the attitude and ability to meet challenging deadlines - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- On site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper - East Leeds, Reference: SAC / 15160". Thank you for your interest.