Company Accountant - Wakefield - Flexible Working Hours
Are you looking for a varied, hands on standalone Company Accountant role with an SME offering flexible working hours/days?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Company Accountant to join an established and reputable local property business based in Wakefield.
This person will report directly to the MD and take responsibility for the day to day accounting for the business. The role is varied and hands on, working with an SME environment, so would be ideally suited to someone who has experience working in small businesses in all round accounts role.
Reporting to the Directors, working on QuickBooks, some of the key duties of this role will include:
- Managing the Purchase Ledger and Cash flow forecast
- Payments to suppliers
- Downloading payments from the ERP
- Sending statements
- VAT and CIS returns
- Accruals and prepayments
- Posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar, varied accounting role, ideally within an SME - Essential
- Have previous experience of Quickbooks or a similar accounting package - Desirable
- Be AAT Qualified or qualified by experience - Desirable
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders - Essential
- Flexible working options - with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week
- Flexible on working hours
- Reduced hours option (30-35 hours per week)
- On site parking
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Company Accountant - Wakefield - Flexible Working Hours, Reference: SAC / 15142". Thank you for your interest.