Graduate/AAT Accounts Administrator - Harrogate
This business is a fast growing, successful UK leading brand with Head Offices based in Harrogate. The company have continued to grow and expand significantly over the last 18 months, and as a result, and now looking to recruit a keen, ambitious, and hardworking Accounts Administrator, to join their finance team.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a previous grounding in accounts, looking for an entry level finance role, and a chance to progress their career in accountancy!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position will work closely with the Management Accountant and Assistant Management Accountant, and will take responsibility for ensuring the data is accurately and efficiently input, to enable accounts to be produced.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Chase/resolve allocated accounts for payment
- Raising invoices within agreed deadline
- Raising Recharge invoices within agreed deadlines
- Allocate receipts to invoices on a timely basis
- Daily bank postings and reconciliations
- Pay invoices monthly where appropriate
- Updating the system with credit control notes
- Issue statements on a monthly basis
- Assist with the aged debtors report weekly with commentary
- Keep software updated with customer invoices
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in an accounts administration role - Essential
- Have previous proven experience with spreadsheets and data inputting - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Be a graduate or be studying towards of fully qualified AAT - Highly desirable
- Free on site parking, and easily accessible from the train/bus station
- Full study support for AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Hybrid working
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Graduate/AAT Accounts Administrator - Harrogate, Reference: SAC / 15092". Thank you for your interest.