Management Accountant - North Leeds
This award winning established SME based in Leeds has been in operation for just over 20 years.
Their offices are based in North Leeds, and are easily accessible from Bradford, and Leeds, but they offer a hybrid wok-ring pattern of 3 days office based and 2 days from home (if this is your preference!).
After a recent period of growth, the company are now looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their finance team, and report directly to the FD.
**This is a fast paced and growing business with lots of opportunity for development and progression, working directly for the Finance Director!**
The role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Provide analytical commentary with proactive actions for balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting of journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Reconciliation of payroll to management accounts & commentary
- Preparation of P11Ds
- Compile deliverables for year end statutory audit
- Continuous process improvements across all areas of finance
- To support the manager with ad hoc project
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Qualified, qualified by experience, or part qualified ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 18 months experience of assisting with management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage 200 - Desirable
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
ACCA/CIMA study support (if required)
On site parking
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant - North Leeds, Reference: SAC / 15065". Thank you for your interest.