Assistant Accountant - South Leeds - CIMA Study Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone in the early stages of their CIMA studies, to build and progress their career in an Assistant Management Accountant role with a market leading business based in South Leeds.
The role will join a very talented finance team and offer development, training and market leading progression opportunities within a highly successful business and brand. The business are seeking a highly ambitious, driven and career focused individual that they can see as a future leader in the company!
This role will report to the Financial Controller and work as part of the wider finance team to support in the month end process, transactional processing, daily and weekly reporting and assisting in management accounts.
The role will support in the day to day finance processing and report to the Financial Controller with the following key duties:
- Purchase ledger process
- Bank reconciliations
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Posting journals
- Supporting the month end close
- Assistant with producing management accounts
The successful candidate will:
- Have a relevant accountancy/finance degree or AAT equivalent - Essential
- Have a minimum of 12 months relevant accounting experience - Essential
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Excel and accountancy software - Essential
- Be actively studying towards CIMA - Essential
- ACCA/CIMA study support
- Hybrid working options
- Training and development with clear progression route
- On site parking
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Accountant - South Leeds - CIMA Study Package, Reference: SAC / 15012". Thank you for your interest.