Assistant Management Accountant - Huddersfield - ACCA/CIMA
Are you currently studying ACCA/CIMA, and looking for a step up into a new role that will give you all round and varied exposure to management accounts, working alongside a qualified accountant and reporting directly into a Finance Director?
This is a brand new role working for a highly successful, long standing manufacturing business who have Head Offices based in Huddersfield, but multiple sites across both the UK and overseas.
They are currently looking to hire an ambitious and driven assistant Management Accountant, who will report directly to the Finance Director, and assist the management accountant with all the management accounts preparation.
They are happy to consider both part qualified candidates with existing management accounts knowledge looking for their next step, or someone in the early stages of ACCA/CIMA looking to take a step into their first management accounts role, and gain more experience within a well known and growing business!
The key duties of this role will include:
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintain and manage the Capex process
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting
- Comply with reporting requirements for VAT
- Co-ordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting,
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Assist with the year-end audit
- Assistant with ensuring the financial systems are fit for purpose and sustainable
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non finance stakeholders - Essential
- Be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA, and keen to progress to qualify in the next 1-3 years - Essential
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- Fantastic career progression opportunity within a growing business
- On site parking
- Hybrid working options
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant - Huddersfield - ACCA/CIMA, Reference: SAC / 14954". Thank you for your interest.