Accounts Assistant - Halifax - AAT Study Support
Are you currently studying AAT, and looking for a step up into a new role that will give you all round and varied exposure to accounts, working alongside a part and fully qualified accountant, and reporting directly into a Finance Director?
This is a brand new role working for a highly successful, long standing manufacturing business who have Head Offices based in Halifax, but multiple sites across both the UK and overseas.
They are currently looking to hire an ambitious Accounts Assistant, who will report directly to the Finance Director, and assist the management accountant.
The role would be ideally suited to someone who is currently studying AAT, with a good grounding in accounts administration, looking to step up and gain more responsibility and experience within a well known and growing business!
The key duties of this role will include:
- Assisting with sales and purchase ledger processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Daily banking
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Assisting the management accountant with the month end process
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in accounts administration - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non finance stakeholders - Essential
- Be actively studying towards AAT, and keen to progress with this, and ideally go on to ACCA/CIMA once qualified - Essential
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Excel - Desirable
Full study support for AAT
Fantastic career progression opportunity within a growing business
On site parking
Hybrid working options
Office Managing Partner – Leeds
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Assistant - Halifax - AAT Study Support, Reference: SAC / 14954". Thank you for your interest.