Part Qualified Management Accountant - South Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a leading brand within the financial services sector. The business is headquartered in Leeds, but has a national presence, with multiple sites across the UK.
The company offer fantastic progression opportunities across their finance function, so this is the perfect opportunity for someone currently studying ACCA/CIMA, on the upward trajectory of their career, looking for a business that will support and develop them through their career!
The Head Offices for this business are in South Leeds, where this role will be based reporting into the Finance Manager - but they work hybrid/flexible working pattern now, so you have the option to work from home two days per week.
The role will assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts, and be responsible for owning the month end close process and delivering insightful analysis and reporting of performance to support business decision making.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the key duties of this role will be to:
- Own the month end close process, working with stakeholders across the business to ensure accurate accounting, as well as maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- Own the associated balance sheet reconciliations ensuring high quality support is in place and support monthly balance sheet reporting and analysis
- Prepare monthly cost reports, providing insightful analysis of performance and highlighting areas for further investigation.
- Support Commercial Finance in understanding results and the drivers of variances to budget/forecast
- Contribute to the delivery of continuous process and control improvements
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA Qualified - Essential
- Have strong communication skills with an ability to listen to and communicate with different levels of internal and external stakeholders - Essential
- Be proactive with the ability to analyse performance to deliver insight which is presented clearly and concisely - Essential
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills - Essential
- Hybrid working
- On site parking
- Progression opportunity within a large, commercially focused business and team
- Company benefits package
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Part Qualified Management Accountant - South Leeds, Reference: SAC / 14940". Thank you for your interest.