Payroll Data Analyst - North Leeds - Hybrid working
This role will provide the opportunity for a Payroll and Data specialist to join a Yorkshire based global business, who operate right across Europe and the rest of the world. They have an exceptional reputation that spans over 60 years, and in that time they have grown from a small local supplier, to a global market leader.
The company are headquartered in North Leeds, where this role will be based (they do offer flexible working patterns) and will join the HR and Payroll team.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Support the HR Teams in processing and managing day to day HR / Payroll activities
- General Payroll Administration (control function and where necessary at the front-end data entry)
- Uploading of data to the systems and any queries
- Generating of reports, logs and statistics
- Support the payroll reconciliation process
- Remotely coach, advise and support the team to ensure that appropriate solutions are delivered and implemented to enable the team to respond to its payroll data related tasks, issues and queries.
- Provide data and payroll advice and guidance
- Respond to complex data requests to extract and load data in and out of our various systems and to share analysis, with insight and comments, to support the business needs.
- Participate in HR-related projects and co-ordinate the implementation of key data / payroll activities in accordance to the overall HR activity schedule and the specific activity within designated areas of responsibility.
- Keep up to date with developments in Payroll legislation and best practice / technology, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the HR Offering to the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in payroll or HR administration - Essential
- Have strong excel skills (minimum intermediate level) - Essential
- Have strong analyst skills and a commercially focused approach to reporting - essential
- Have strong stakeholder management an communications skill - Essential
- CIPP study support (if required)
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- Company benefits package
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Payroll Data Analyst - North Leeds - Hybrid working, Reference: SAC / 14934". Thank you for your interest.