Senior Management Accountant - Harrogate - Part/Fully Qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely fast growing market leading Harrogate based business, in a brand new role! The company has just over 20 years experience in their field, and just gone through some further significant expansion. As a result of this, they are now recruiting for a part or newly qualified, commercially focused Senior Management Accountant, who will oversee the finance team, and report to the Finance Manager as their number two!
The company is based close to the train station, and they have free on site parking and are therefore easily accessible from Leeds, Knaresborough and York. They also offer some hybrid working options to work form home 1-2 days per week.
***This role would be ideally suited to a finalist/newly qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA management accountant on the upward trajectory of their career, looking for an exciting role with a commercially focused growing business, that will offer clear progression opportunity***
The role is a Senior Management Accountant, and will take responsibility for managing a small team, and directly assisting the Finance Manager with the full management accounts preparation, and business partnering with internal stakeholders and managing and developing external client relationships.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Management of a team of 5 staff
- Submission of monthly management accounts within deadlines.
- Balance sheet lead schedules within deadlines.
- Ensuring P&L and Balance Sheet queries are responded t
- Assisting in the delivery of a successful budget process a
- Reviewing and implementing new processes to deliver reporting and administrational efficiencies.
- Detailed and ongoing variance and trend analysis
- Reviewing all financial activity to ensure that value for money is being achieved
- Supporting the Annual Statutory Audit.
- Supporting on ad-hoc tasks and reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA qualified or finalist - Essential
- Have previous experience of full management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have business partnering experience, and the ability to engage with both finance and non finance stakeholders - Essential
- Have previous experience of managing or leading teams - Desirable
- Free on site parking
- Accessible by public transport (Bus and Train)
- 25 days holiday
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA study support (if required)
- Hybrid working options
- Brilliant progression opportunity and a clear career path within a fast growing business
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior Management Accountant - Harrogate - Part/Fully Qualified, Reference: SAC / 14877". Thank you for your interest.