Finance Manager/Bookkeeper - Harrogate
Are you looking for a varied, hands on accounts role with a successful well known and growing local business in Harrogate?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Finance Manager/Bookkeeper to join a long established and highly reputable, family run business based in Harrogate.
This person will report directly to the Directors, and take responsibility for the day to day accounting for the business. The role is varied and hands on, working with an SME environment, so would be ideally suited to someone who has experience working in small businesses in all round accounts role.
Reporting to the Directors, working on Xero, some of the key duties of this role will include:
- Daily Banking
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Managing the purchase ledger
- Managing the nominal ledger
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in gathering of information for other statutory requirements for these entities – statutory accounts, VAT and tax information.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar, varied accounting role, ideally within an SME - Essential
- Have previous experience of Xero - Essential
- Be AAT Qualified/studying - Desirable
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders - Essential
Flexible working options - with the option to work from home 1-2 days per week
On site parking
Career progression opportunity as the company continues to grow!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager/Bookkeeper - Harrogate, Reference: SAC / 14760". Thank you for your interest.