Management Accountant/Business Partner - North Bradford
This business, based in North Bradford (accessible from North Yorkshire, Burnley, Colne and Leeds), is a recognised and well known manufacturing business who have been operating successfully across the UK and globally, for just over 100 years.
The business have recently experienced significant growth, and as a result, are now looking to hire part qualified Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner, to join their team, and report directly to the Financial Controller.
***This is wide ranging role that will offer the successful candidate exposure to the day to day management accounting responsibilities, but also the financial analysis and wider business partnering side***
This role will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the following key duties:
- Completing the monthly financial reporting and reconciliation
- Reporting on sales, profitability, working capital, variances and other performance indicators
- Balance sheet reconcillation and intercompany accounts
- Reporting to HMRC on tax and VAT
- Analysing and interpreting the financial data to provide insightful commentary and recommendations to the functional business leaders.
- Business partnering with with internal stakeholder and building strong business relationships with department heads.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified or actively studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years working in management accounts/finance analyst roles - Essential
- Previous experience in a relevant role within manufacturing - Desirable
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and excellent communication skills - Essential
- Full ACCA/CIMA study package
- Hybrid working - 2 days from home per week
- Clear career progression path within a PE backed brand
- On site parking
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant/Business Partner - North Bradford, Reference: SAC / 14742". Thank you for your interest.