Accounts Payable Administrator - Harrogate
This is a newly created role due to the expansion and growth of this highly successful North Yorkshire based SME. Due to recent acquisition, the finance team is now in need of a new Accounts Payable Administrator to join the Harrogate based finance team.
The role will report to the Finance Manager, and work closely with the management accountant and accounts receivable team in an all round, busy and fast paced purchase ledger role.
The Harrogate offices where this role be based are easily accessible by bus, train or car (there is free paring on site).
The key duties of this role will include:
- Manage the aged payable balances, including meeting required payment terms
- Processing invoices and making payments
- To complete the weekly bank reconciliations, including posting journals.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly Reporting Packs within the reporting deadline.
- To assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- To assist with the Annual Statutory Audits.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in purchase ledger - Essential
- Have a good knowledge and grounding of MS Excel - Essential
- Have previous experience of Navision - Desirable
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced team environment - Essential
AAT Study Package (if required) and the opportunity to go on to study ACCA/CIMA in the future
Fast growing company with fantastic career prospects and progression opportunity
On site parking
Close to train/bus station
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable Administrator - Harrogate, Reference: SAC / 14710". Thank you for your interest.