Accounts Receivable Administrator - Harrogate - Study Support
This is a newly created role due to the expansion and growth of this highly successful North Yorkshire based SME. Due to recent acquisition, the finance team is now in need of a new Accounts Payable Administrator to join the Harrogate based finance team.
The role will report to the Finance Manager, and work closely with the management accountant and accounts receivable team in an all round, busy and fast paced purchase ledger role.
The Harrogate offices where this role be based are easily accessible by bus, train or car (there is free paring on site).
The key duties of this role will include:
- Prepare all sales invoices
- Manage the aged debtor balances, including sending monthly statements and chasing the outstanding debts
- Manage on a daily basis, any debt collection services and Litigation processes by strictly adhering to company procedures
- Prepare monthly debtor reconciliations
- Prepare monthly bank summaries
- To complete the weekly bank reconciliations
- To assist in the preparation of monthly Reporting Packs within the reporting deadline.
- To assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- To assist with the Client’s Annual Statutory Audits.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Level 2-4 or actively studying ACCA, ACA or CIMA - Desirable
- Experience of working within accounts receivable - Essential
- Thorough knowledge of finance computer software with Navision preferred - Essential
- Have a good knowledge and grounding of MS Excel - Essential
AAT Study Package (if required) and the opportunity to go on to study ACCA/CIMA once qualified
Fast growing company with fantastic career prospects and progression opportunity
On site parking
Close to train/bus station
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Receivable Administrator - Harrogate - Study Support, Reference: SAC / 14709". Thank you for your interest.