Management Accountant - North Leeds - Hybrid working
This innovative and forward thinking private equity backed business have been established for just over 50 years. They have a global presence, but are headquartered in North Leeds, and after a recent restructure are now looking to hire a Management Accountant.
The role will work as part of their small finance team, and report directly to the Financial Controller. The company offer a hybrid working pattern with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing the monthly managements accounts.
- Processing all month end journals & recognise accrued and deferred revenue.
- Reconciling and reviewing all ledger control accounts & investigate any discrepancies.
- Preparing weekly order intake & revenue dashboard.
- Updating project actuals and liaising with project managers re any variance to budgets.
- Updating Weekly cashflow forecast.
- Preparing & submitting the quarterly VAT return.
- Ad hoc finance duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience of preparing management accounts - Essential
- Be resilient and somebody who embraces change alongside business growth - Essential
- Have strong internal customer relationship skills - Essential
- Hybrid working with 3 days home working
- Experience within an exciting PE backed business
- On site parking
- Immediate start available
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant - North Leeds - Hybrid working, Reference: SAC / 14679". Thank you for your interest.