Graduate/AAT Accounts Assistant - Harrogate - Study Support
This business is a fast growing, successful UK leading brand with Head Offices based in Harrogate. The company have continued to grow and expand significantly over the last 18 months, and as a result, and now looking to recruit a keen, ambitious, and hardworking Accounts Assistant, to join their finance team.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a previous grounding in accounts, looking for an entry level finance role, and a chance to progress their career in accountancy!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position will work closely with the Management Accountant and Assistant Management Accountant, and will take responsibility for ensuring the data is accurately and efficiently input, to enable accounts to be produced.
Key duties of this role will include
- Upload Invoices and Payments from the booking system to the financial system
- Create payment files through the Bank accounts
- Deal with account queries
- Run and reconcile cash reports
- Bank account reconciliations
- Support Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger when required
- Perform Internal audit sampling
- General Finance support
- Any Other Ad-Hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in an accounts administration role - Essential
- Have previous proven experience with spreadsheets and data inputting - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Have previous experience of working on excel and accountancy software - Highly desirable
- Free on site parking, and easily accessible from the train/bus station
- Full study support for AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Remote working
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Graduate/AAT Accounts Assistant - Harrogate - Study Support, Reference: SAC / 14664". Thank you for your interest.