Commercial Accountant - Qualified - Global Brand
Are you looking for a commercially focused finance role with a globally recognised brand who are based in Yorkshire?
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Commercial Accountant to join a global brand that is a household name in the UK. This brand has been established for over 100 years and have an exceptional reputation both in the UK and overseas.
With impressive head offices based in Leeds, the business are now looking to hire a Commercial Accountant into a brand new role.
In addition to relevant technical accounting expertise, this position requires a strong understanding of provisioning and process improvements.
The successful candidate will actively participate in the standardisation and process improvement of various existing processes, reporting and provisioning.
The key duties of the role will be:
- Responsible and accountable for the end-to-end solution and performance of an integrated set of reporting and provisioning processes.
- Managing the various internal stakeholders and accompanying change management programmes to oversee successful service delivery.
- Establish the business case for consolidating, upgrading or implementing new systems
- Serve as escalation for customer complaints, service failures or adherence issues in the system.
- Review and approve transactions, journals, balances and reports.
- Ensuring compliance with the Group Policies, including operating of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures.
- Work closely with the process owners and team leads to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practicalities and exceptions.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified - Essential
- Be detail oriented analytical, have the ability to multi-task and function effectively in a fast-paced environment - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have previous experience of SAP - Essential
- 25 days holidays
- Bonus up to 10%
- Company Pension
- Share scheme
- Life, critical illness and dental.
- 12.30 Friday finish
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Commercial Accountant - Qualified - Global Brand, Reference: SAC / 14632". Thank you for your interest.